Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sketch Catch-Up

I've been looking at other people's sketching blogs.  I have a long way to go.  But I've also found my next book that I'll be going through.  More on that when I get it from the library.

 For now, a couple of weeks worth of sketches.  I'm not getting in every day - but I continue to try to.
 Crazy dried seed pod thing from Antioch Park

The truck and tree across the street from Anton's Tap Room while I waited for Jesse to use the restroom on date night

 I went to listen to my friend Russell play jazz, and I drew the bass player playing with him.
 The trees at soccer practice
 The grasshopper that clung valiantly to our windshield for many miles on the drive to Omaha

 Geese and trees from Antioch Park
These branches were amazing.  All twisted and wonderful against the sky.  I wish I could have finished this, but Jonas was done with this sketching nonsense.

No comments: