Monday, June 09, 2014

Improvements in Architecture

I think I'm getting a tad better at straight lines and angles!  Though I still have a far, far, far way to go :P
A hand-car train thing from Science City.  

Got to Toby's school too early, so drew a house across the street while I waited in the car.  I know a lot of sketchers draw from their cars - I haven't done it a lot, but I enjoyed it more than I expected.  I get to simultaneously be in a space that I feel comfortable in, while also being out observing the world.  Best of all worlds :)

Tattoo parlor across from Fric N Frac.  I draw at Fric a lot.  It's because my husband and children abandon me to play pinball while I hold down the table, order and wait for food to arrive.  But since it gives me a chance to draw, I'm happy with the arrangement.  And drawing doesn't suck down quarters :)


No comments: